designmaster321 read and understood the brief and provided an immediate design that fitted our logo needs. Fast update of design based on feedback. Very happy with the result :-)
It’s nice elegant and sophisticated. The designer was appropriate, prompt and very good.
How exclusiveboysclub1 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Exclusive Boys Club
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Membership club designed specifically for the hard working men - provides discounts at retailers that are not offered to the general public. The retailers have been chosen based on products and services men want to spend money on e.g. fishing, automotive etc. The logo needs to appealing to the average men (end users) but have a corporate feel about it to be appealing to our clients (retailers) also.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. We want the logo to look like a stamp or seal of approval (like the wax seals in the old day that would seal the back of an envelope). We definitely want it round in shape.
2. The font needs to be masculine.
3. The logo needs to be universal for the other arms of our business i.e. when we launch Exclusive Girls Club, we simply want to change the colour of the logo and the word Boys to Girls. This initial logo will be the basis of our brand.
4. We would prefer this logo in black and white however are open to suggestions.
5. We do not want the logo to say anything other than "Exclusive Boys Club"
6. We do not want pictures of anything in the logo.
7. The layout of the font is to either follow the shape of the circle (curved) or directly straight through the circle. We do not want font on odd angles.
8. It's preferable that "exclusive" and "club" are curved around the circle with "boys" running through the middle of the circle.