Excellent work! Artmin took the time to study the brief, and this resulted in a design that was essentially ready-to-go. Very fast response to make the few requested changes. Final design was even better than I expected.
How bassinman started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My audience is people who love bass fishing and bass fishing tackle. We run a blog that reviews tackle, and creates content for fishing tips and techniques.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. The idea I have in my head is an illustration of a crankbait, with text logo. See the first photo of the two crankbaits. The other images show colors I like.
2. I like a flatter style. Should look good on a white background.
3. Text could have some flow to it? But I'm open to what looks good on the whole design.
4. The size should be more rectangular, to fit on a blog header and to look good on mobile.
5. The winning logo would capture the feel of bass fishing. See these sites to see what it is all about - bassmaster.com, flwfishing.com, tacklewarehouse.com, tacticalbassin.com