Our company /e-shop will sell clothing for cyclists
Create and launch a new brand - strong, dynamic and independent e-shop brand, that will offer the world's top bikewear brands (like SCOTT, CRAFT, CASTELLI,...)
Position against the competition: highest quality product
1. high orientation:
a. social status / prestige, which global brands symbolize
b. quality (as a result of tradition), which no one doubts
2. people who do not mind the high price of goods, may not always be more solvent, yet generally have a higher income
3. higher socio-economic status
4. large and big cities (often not originating)
5. opening novelties, progressive action, informed
6. assertive people
7. more often (now again) single, up to about 40 years
8. in terms of cycling as a prestigious forms of spending leisure time, they are not pros on the contrary, they are amateur cyclists who just want to feel at certain moments like a pro
9. and this feeling gives them a sense of brand (bicycle, clothing, iPhone, sport App, cycling resort ...) they'd like to buy
10. Theese people tend to feel that branded things are not for everyone. They think that not everyone can have their (deserved them). And therefore in their clothes want to feel outstanding (ego / as well as hipsters). For their money they want maximum.
The new brand will be selling (e-commerce) other premium brand of cycling clothing. Branding and communication strategy of this „umbrella“ brand must therefore be different, but consistent in premium brands communication, which covers. Ie. should not be in conflict with the premium brands communication, which covers. Many of them are here for many years - communicate tradition, having military history - the consistency and quality of design, reliability - span the major teams ...
Brand communication = storytelling that people are willing to believe more or less. Sports brands have a strong stories based on the values that sport hold: courage, integrity, honesty, respect, striving for perfection, grace in victory as well as defeat, ethics, team spirit ...
Nobody wants to wear a brand that was degraded by copying. Brand, which is on sale everywhere. Young people want something different - like Under Armour ... because people like outsiders look - rebel, they love to identify with theese brands, people are adopting similar brand stories, because nothing is perfect. Willingness to "love" brand and identify with their rights because this brand made a "mistake". Again, we want brands that will get under the skin.
And that's why brand communication can be REBEL STYLE (and exploitation Antitrend)
• It combines all the values that belong to sport
• is courageous and dynamic:
o new sports challenges
o New ad formats
o engaging in communications of ordinary people
• but also confident and independent
o It does not bind to the design manual of each brand, which covers
o in communication uses amateur photos and videos
• THANKS clothes get a feeling like a PRO = FEEL LIKE A PRO
• JOINING as a means blurring the differences of
o premium brands
o sports / multipurpose clothes