I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Tony. He was able to take my initial ideas and truly turned it into an even better brand that I had hoped for. He takes the time to understand your vision and will provide recommendations on how to make your ideas even greater. He was super responsive and provided revisions and different designs he came up with very quickly. I will definitely use him again for future work as he made this process a smooth and enjoyable one!
- aan 09
The colors were perfect and the design was bold and fun. It is perfect!
- jmcdonald w
I have chosen Katypet's logo twice in totally different contests in absolutely the most massively different of sectors. She was a clear winner against dozens of other designers, not just because her designs are so unique, beautiful, inspiring and creative but because she communicates fast, endlessly and shows enthusiasm and a desire to make a logo the best it can be. Next time I will go direct and not run a contest; she's got my next project nailed I'm sure.
- Jason in AI
we loved working with her, she was quick and responsive
How derek.madson started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Urban Jungle Adventures
What’s your company slogan?
Turning Escape Rooms Inside-Out
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Escape-room style puzzle hunt where the whole city is your playground.
- Outdoor puzzle-hunt & indoor escape room that mixes elements of walking tours, scavenger hunts, geocaching, orienteering, escape rooms and The Amazing Race.
- rather than being starting locked in a room and having to get out, the game is to find a hidden location somewhere in the city and infiltrate IN to accomplish some objective.
- No confinement is involved. No one is locked up.
- The first phase of the game is played outdoors on the streets of the city following a series of clues to find a particular destination.
- The final phase of the game involves a series of indoor puzzles to accomplish an objective inside a traditional escape room environment, without being confined.
- Hence the slogan "Turning escape rooms inside-out."
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Play with the words "Urban and Jungle". Ideas: perhaps a cityscape skyline, with some sort of maze worked into the logo. Maybe a figure engaged in some suitably sleuthy activity. Include the slogan please. I am open to interesting concept designs. Something that conveys action and excitement. Surprise me!