Watching Lutu Nicolae work on this design has been a pleasure. He is very insightful and detail oriented. His intuition is right-on and in the rare event that I asked him to make changes, he did so gladly. Truly a pleasure.
Roll101 was easy and very cooperative to deal with. He responded to my requests quickly and efficiently and I appreciated his creativity. Great to work with!
Aris did a great job and came out on top from 290 designers that submitted to my project. Fast turnaround on the AI and eps files as well.
- Kilroy's Workshop
Very helpful and excellent designs.
- donedeal 3
Just re-visited the logo and forgot how much I loved it. Thank you again!
How Barb Augustin started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Enjoy Progress Succeed
(slogan is optional. Also, if you can come up with something else using the letters EPS - go ahead!)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Personalised programs and professional coaching - we have the only Victorian triathlon coach who is qualified in all three disciplines.
- An integrated and cost-effective solution.
- A tight-knit, welcoming feel.
- Coaching with respect and genuine concern for all.
We welcome members who:
- want to make a commitment to a healthy, balanced, athletic lifestyle;
- may want to pursue the excitement of competition; and
- realise that there's more to life than triathlon and value the experiences and relationships that are built along the way.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
blue and orange
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
As a separate exercise, we will be redoing the uniforms. However, I have had people on the podium in these uniforms all season, so I would like to keep a 'family resemblance' or a sense of evolution. The new logo will obviously be a feature of the new uniform and needs to fit in somehow - eg by using a circle.