In anticipation of launching a web site, we are first redesigning our logo. OppNet's current logo is attached. We want to freshen up our logo and have it represent how dynamic we are as a program and organization. The new logo will drive the design elements of the new web site. Please check out our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-O…9551395505 for inspiration.
We are looking for a logo that captures the uniqueness of the services we provide to our students. We have a proprietary curriculum that teaches our students the importance of networks and social capital. We teach them how to network and maintain connections as a key factor in gaining opportunities and resources that lead to long-term career and life success. We would love to emphasize concept of “network” in our logo in some way.
Here are a few design guidelines:
- We are a professional and career development program, so the logo should not be too exaggerated and be appropriate for any boardroom setting – it should be professional but not overly fancy or rigid
- Please do not use any stock photos or clip art in the logo
- No animals or caricatures in the logo
Here are a few examples of what we like:
- Summer Search: http://www.summersearch.org/
- Pencils of Promise: http://www.pencilsofpromise.org/
The files we require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)