I need to redesign my current home page and make it look more like a landing page.
We are a small law firm that helps clients to resolve all traffic ticket related issues. The main purpose of the website is to make a visitor to submit his info through a short form or to submit his ticket image. Essentially, it is a lead generation website.
Key points we are trying to accomplish
Within 3-5 seconds visitor must understand that:
1. It is a law firm and not just a random site.
2. The law firm handles traffic related issues only.
3. We want them to submit the image of their ticket or fill out a short form.
Above mentioned 3 points are the most important. Following this, we want to have 6 outlined sections for most popular traffic violations which are
C. Suspended License
D. Sign Violations
E. Red Light
Here is the way I see all these points can be accomplished. Please note that this is not a strict direction and just a suggestion. Feel free to skip my suggestions if you think you have a better approach to accomplish the above mentioned points.
1. Remove the top carousel and make a large image header/banner that illustrates point 1 and 2
2. In that same image (or below) position our call to actions (point 3)
3. After all these draw nice segments for the most important types of tickets
Once our visitors pass all these points by scrolling down, we want them to see the list of other traffic ticket types which will be mentioned as different sections (perhaps horizontally divided) with brief description text.
Please make sure you implement all the mentioned key points before submitting your design