On our logo redesign, Purepixel has never stopped submitting new ideas until the last minute and patient with our requests.
Great design and very responsive. Would work with again.
Dmitriy did great work as always.
How tate c started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
As a career development consultant/lead generator, I work with individuals who want to undertake further study at a Certificate or Diploma level and link them in to the right course at a Registered Training Organisation
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
- use of colours in logo (optional as long as page looks neat and cohesive)
- use of real life individuals (i.e. person or group of people) that look as though they would study a course with you
- I want the landing page to be fresh, clean and eye-catching - not boring and stagnant
- Confidence - the overall feel of the page should instil confidence and inspire someone to want to undertake further education
- font used in logo is GILL SANS – ‘Regular' for TATE and ‘Light' for CONSULTING
Elements to include in the landing page
- call to action on the side - email capture form
***refer to word doc attachment for further content details***
I would like the least amount of scrolling up and down the page as possible - if everything could fit neatly without having to scroll/look squashed together, that would be great