We would like someone to take a look at all of our card types and templates and spruce them up with a woodland-creature themed design. For this contest we are looking for Hero Card designs and will then work with the winner to design the additional templates with 1:1 projects.
• The minion (square) cards should display as much art as possible. We especially like the general design of the backs as is.
• We are not attached to the fonts/text at all. Feel free to change and experiment with them.
• We are open to card borders, which should differ slightly but notably in detail across Factions - to help embellish each Faction's identity (see faction icons for thematic reference). Borders can be monochromatic, using the Faction's color.
Elements that should NOT be changed:
• The positioning of all the game information should stay in relatively the same places.
• The faction colors, used in various graphical elements, should not deviate too much from the established green, orange, yellow and cream.
I have provided plenty of sample files to work from to make this easy for graphic designers to experiment with. Please take a look at all 3 card types - we want a design that is consistent across cards and shapes but each card has their own layout. *Please note that some of the Quarrel cards are "Traps", and others are not. Two symbols should be used to differentiate type of Quarrel (Trap v. non-Trap).