The image is to show 5 different use cases of using access control in a building. Each use case is magnified part from the picture with a numer attached to it so that a description of what is going on can be added in text outside of the picture. The magnifications are of the persons opening doors in the five scenarios.
The use cases:
1. A business person is in front of a door to a large office on a floor in the building holding a mobile phone that shows an button on the display that says "Enter". The door has started to swing open.
2. A woman in business cloths is in the garage under the building. There are cars in the garage. The person is in front of a key cabinet (see pic Key cabinet) in the process of opening the cabinet by holding an access tag (see pic taggar) at the cabinet.
3. A teenager is in the middle of the building in front of his home apartment . It is an apartment floor with several apartments in the corridor. The person has inserted a key in a look to a door that leads into the apartment.
4. A technician dressed in work cloths with tools is in the cellar and is holding out an access card (see pic access card) towards the card reader on the heavy metal door (see pic offline reader).
5. A man dressed on ordinary cloths is at the main entrance and is holding out an access tag (see pic taggar) to a access control reader (see pic Access control reader).
The picture should be in high resolution. It should two versions. One with just the building and one that is the building and the 5 use cases zoomed out from the picture.
I the picture a lot of everyday activities should be going on. There is trees, cars, pedestrians and other details around it.
It is in 3D, seen from an angel above the building (as in pic Example use cases access control 2).
The pictures of the access control systems are provided to show the general shape of the equipment. It does not have to be depicted accurately.
The reason for having the building as a separate image is to use it in presentations (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0k3giXi8eM and there zoom to the use cases manually. That is why the resolution needs to be high so that it looks good when zoomed.
Preferred style is as in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0k3giXi8eM