I need help in building some parts for the game we are working on. I have the main .AI file which I need in various states.
If you look at the file you will see it is a cartoonish, simple vector bubble. This is going to represent bubble wrap.
I've been trying my limited illustrator skills to try and edit this, but think its best to be left to the pros like your selves.
So heres what I need,
- Keep the original, (its dimensions, layers, etc)
- create a version that looks like it has been pressed
- create a version where it is stressed - as in very close to popping
- create a version when its popped
- add a square background so it looks like its on a sheet of plastic
If you play with some bubble wrap (don't get addicted) you can see the various stages it goes through to popping. I need to take the image and turn them into an animation. So the more steps to popping the better.
This bubble will be tiled into a sheet
I would like the created files still in AI format so I can resize and recolour
the final AI file needs to be square (200x200) and no overlapping, as in every state needs to happen within the square.
I hope that makes sense, feel free to ask any questions.