Honestly, I was a bit nervous about using 99designs for the first time, but Malena was so incredibly helpful and accommodating of minor adjustments. She understood straight away what I was trying to achieve and was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend you consider using her services. You won't be disappointed.
How TimHeitzman started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Client provides high-level internet security for major companies and government agencies.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Project: 11 icons for social media groups. Style: flat, silhouette, use brand color palette (ase file attached). Shapes should be simple and strong. Icons display at 40px and 250px. All must include name in type: Gotham or Boton text required.
1. Conference Calendar/Meetups: stylized monthly calendar
2. Emerging Threats: bomb with fuse lit
3. Hair on Fire: Emergency alert
4. Infrastructure: symbol for server (segmented cylinder)
5. Malware: poison bug symbol
6. Mobile: smartphone
7. Phishing: fishhook
8. Policy: facade of classic building with columns
9. Spam: junk email
10. Threat Indicators: levels of alarm/graph
11. Tools & Services: gear
For first round selection, please develop first three only.