The Austin game studio develops games for iPhones, iPads, Android phone and tablets.
Our first game is Road Riot. Here is the game description:
It’s not easy to race down the highway, dodging missiles and gunfire, while blowing up heavily armored enemy vehicles. Have you ever tried it? You know you want to.
Road Riot is a free, shoot ‘em up arcade racing game powered by Tango.
- Blast through 30 missions and compete in daily challenges to earn extra coins and gems.
- Dodge missiles and barricades as you battle 10 different deadly enemies.
- Upgrade massive forward-firing cannons with 15 levels of destruction.
- Unique side mounted weapons cover your flanks while you pull ahead.
- Upgrade your vehicle’s auto turrets to lock onto enemies and stay alive.
- 15 levels of impenetrable armor will protect as you weave down 3 killer highways.
- Customize your ride with 6 different paint jobs.
- The in-game shop ensures that you’ll never be short of the firepower you need to survive.
- Grab an edge with 5 different power ups: nitrous boosters, double weapon mounts, repair kits, powerful loot magnets and score multipliers.
- Compete for the highest ranking on weekly leaderboards and let everyone know you’re crushing them.
About the Road Riot Target Audience in the U.S.:
Gender 75/25% - Male/Female
Age 60% - 25 - 44 years old
Race/ethnicity - 62% non-white (Hispanic, African American, Asian)