Netacent has a suite of several unemployment insurance (UI) applications that are all tied together.
These applications are:
• Accounting: Includes reports to track money
• Adjudication: Allows users to determine whether claimants should be eligible for payment
• Appeals: When claimants are denied money and they protest, the appeals group determines whether to pay or not
• Benefits: Manages UI claimants and claims and pays benefits
• Collections: Users collect money from claimants who have been paid too much
• Enterprise PII: A Personally Identifiable Information (PII) management system
• Federal Reporting: Reports required by the US government
• Formation: A document management system
• ICON: transmits data from one US State to another State
• Relay: Moves data from one place to another
• Test Suite: an application that tests the other apps using predefined data
I need two things:
1. A button icon for each of the applications to replace the rectangular tiles in the sample LandingPage.jpg. As in the sample, the button you create should contain the name of the application it is linking to (e.g. Accounting, Adjudication, etc.). Beyond that, the look is your call - the icon can be a tile or not a tile. It can either have the words “Data Station” in it or not, it can be any size, any color or font, have other images in it or not. I’m interested in what you think looks best.
2. A badge for each application to go up at the top left corner. In the LandingPage.jpg this would be the “ICON DataStation” image in the upper left corner. LandingPage.jpg shows the ICON application, but each application will need its own badge. Each application will have the same color scheme. This is important: The train logo will appear on each of the applications, so I don’t want you to redesign the train part, just the words to the right of the train. However, I want the train logo incorporated into the badge, so the final image should have the train logo plus the words. I am including the train logo for you as TrainLogo.ai. The current badge is 54px tall and I would like to stay close to this. Width is at your discretion as it can extend farther across the page. This image could be the same as the button image above, or a very close variation, if you think that looks best.
So the final product should consist of 22 images – one button and one badge for each of the eleven applications.