Game title: Voxel Rush
Description: Voxel Rush is an endless 3D racer with a twist. Its mechanics rewards fast and aggressive racing, close to obstacles (voxels) and collecting combos (consecutive near misses). The game includes several events, or moments in game where player faces additional challenges, like collapsing voxels or a barrel-roll.
Voxel Rush was developed in Unity by Rafal Wilinski, an 18-year-old developer. Multiplayer modes, tournaments, new events and more items will be added soon. iOS version is in the works.
Target audience: Male, 15-35
• minimalistic and fast 3D graphics
• dynamic gameplay rewarding aggressive racing
• soundtrack enhancing the experience
• achievements and leaderboards
• one-tap player support system
Platforms: Android (released), iOS (November 2013), WinPhone (December 2013)
Google Play (check reviews for keywords): https://play.google.com/store/apps/….voxelrush
Voxel Rush reviews:
About Rafal Wilinski, Voxel Rush developer:
Rafal is a self-thought developer. In May 2012 he discovered Unity. After a few months of training, he released the very first and raw version of Voxel Rush last January. He was then spotted by HyperBees and has been working with the publisher since August.
About HyperBees, Voxel Rush publisher:
HyperBees is a London-based games publisher and developer, in gaming since 2009. The team have almost 20 years of combined experience, with millions of downloads under their belt and the Top Developer badge on Google Play.
The icon has to:
- follow Apple Icon guidelines: https://developer.apple.com/library…6-CH27-SW1
- follow Google Icon guideline: https://support.google.com/googlepl…8870?hl=en (look for the “high resolution application icon” section)
- be delivered as layered .ai file with all source files
- be vectors only
- be printable
- be scalable to 72x72 px. We understand most of the details would be removed for an icon at this size. This icon size would be used for launching Voxel Rush when installed on a player’s device.