I want to build up a new identity for our team, which is a crossfunctional, agile team that does software-engineering for an online lottery gaming website. We want to become a team of superheroes to fight for the best of our customers! In the company we are called "Team Boomerang", which is often also referred as BOOM (which nicely fits here), so that we are "The league of extraordinary BOOM superheroes".
To support this identity I want to have an avatar/character of an superhero for each team-member. It should be a little bit comic-style, but it is important that you can recognize each team-member (I attached pictures of all of them, but I can also take some more if you need them). Please find below the names of each hero - in case you might want to create a closer connection to the "original hero".
In total we are 8 team-members.
In how the superhero should look like, I am completely open. If it is closer to the reality or completely comic-style - please feel free to create your own ideas but make sure that it is still possible to spot the right possible (which might be hard with 7 guys :-)). For some inspirations or ideas, I added another zip-file with some samples, which can show the direction.
Welcome the "League of extraordinary BOOM superheroes":
- Sascha Storywalker (aka Sascha --> Luke Skywalker)
- Dr. DareDaniel (aka Daniel --> DareDevil)
- Madam Mad Maiden (aka Maditha --> Madman / Madame Masque / Iron Maiden / Mad Max)
- Darth Dennie Deluxe (aka Dennie --> Darth Vader / Samy Deluxe)
- Avengeolos (aka Apostolos --> Avengers)
- Mighty Mikeneto (aka Michael --> Magneto)
- Terminal Thominator (aka Thomas --> Terminator)
- E-Man (aka Eduardo --> He-Man / X-Man)
Just for you information: I would like to print a T-shirt with all the superheroes together as well as a coffee-mug with a single hero for each member. So I probably also might need some help to find a nice superhero-font to write their names.