Kicakicuk was very patient, completed dozens of drafts, & gave our company logo a much-needed makeover! We definitely recommend working with him.
Got the overall feel of a strong straightforward construction biz
- El Wis™
Great work, I will be using your services again!
- AUS Laurier
- Pepe Delgado
Pepe's design arrived towards the end of our campaign. It was clear he understood the brief and what we were looking for. The fact that he didn't borrow from other designers in the contest shows that he is very talented. Thank you so much Pepe!
Guginica06 was very quick to respond to any changes I wanted to see in order to see how a design would look with minor changes. She's an excellent designer! She won!
How johning30 started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
British IELTS Centre
What’s your company slogan?
Language to Express Your Future
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an exciting new venture in Dubai! A friendly, professional, hi tech, English language centre. We train mixed groups of Arabic and Asian adults aged 18 - 30 to take their IELTS English exam. The test opens up all kinds of opportunities including; visas, jobs and university places to our customers. We only employ Masters qualified teachers with university teaching experience and use the latest teaching methods.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
• Company Name: British IELTS Centre
• Location: United Arab Emirates (UAE), Dubai
• The tagline “Language to Express your Future” should be included in the logo design. Express has a dual meaning: Communication & Fast/Direct
• We are looking for clean, modern, intuitive design.
• The Logo should suggest: language/communication, fast/efficient (“express” from the tagline), hi tech, friendly, professional service with British English teachers and courses. These are only guidelines and I understand that not every aspect can be included in the logo and social media cover. I really do not want to restrict your artistic talents so please contact me with any questions or ideas.
• Getting good IELTS exam training affects the customers’ quite seriously so cartoons/jokes aren’t really appropriate.
• The centre is located within walking distance of the Burj Khalifa (the tallest tower in the world!) so I have added some images and silhouettes as something similar could be used in the background to the social media banner (possibly even the logo).
• No British flags but reference to the British English language and teachers could be achieved through the colours used or subtle inclusion using shapes or colours in the logo. (examples on pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/britishie…ia-banner/ )
• Social media banner: It would be good to include a stock image of Gulf Arabs with a western teacher as well as the Burj Khalifa or silhouette of the Dubai Skyline. I have included some examples with my favourite labelled on: https://www.pinterest.com/britishie…ia-banner/
I am really excited about this project and can't wait to see your designs. I will be giving constant feedback on designs during waking hours (Dubai time) and hope to speak to you soon.