Logo / Brand Feel Brief: Betterr.me
The Brand and Business
At betterr.me we empower women to invest in themselves through learning.
Initially, the focus is be on offering aromatherapy certifications and will then broaden into offering other certification programs. We provide this learning through eLearning tools paired with regional ambassadors that can meet in person to complete the certification, answer questions, and build a community.
Our key demographics for betterr.me are woman 35-60 in the US and Canada (currently) and then expanding to UK, Australia and Hong Kong.
Values to communicate with the design
• Efficacy – our products and experiences really DO help people.
• Growth – unless we are growing we are shrinking, both personally and professionally. The key way we grow is through education/learning.
• Zeal – everything we do is done with passion.
• Community (Tribe) – we grow stronger as we work together.
• Reciprocity (Karma) – you get back everything you put in. By empowering our partners with the gift of education we inspire them to give to others and complete the karma cycle.
Sophisticated and minimal. Ideally the name (betterr.me) and the logo are one in the same.
Open to expert suggestions here.
As most of the use of the logo/brand feel will be online, white would be great as a key background color.