Thanks for taking time to read this and help me out.
Note that a simple logo is needed and that I'll be selecting more on how the interaction between us flows than just based on the logo.
If you can provide vision and idea's for implementing other style components as well, that would help find out if we match.
Just a cool logo is not enough. I need a vision on communicationg using design.
Practically now, I want a complete style guide.
- Including primary (logo text), secondary (headers in documents) and tertiary fonts (normal text in documents and on website)
- RGB, CMYK and Hexadecimal HTML values of all colors used.
- Pragmatic and practical high level documentation on how to use the stuff you come up with.
Will print business cards on 300g/m2 (high quality).
Work that is expected to be included in the price (additional handover deliverables):
- Template for commercial offerings in MS PowerPoint (empty slide, introduction slide (I have an example on request))
- Template for commercial offerings in MS word
- Email footer template in plain text and in HTML
- Design of a simple one landing page, with one page scroll open source CMS web flyer (e.g. WordPress).
- Help in selecting a theme for the CMS.
- Multiple small assignments for visualizing idea's to my clients.
- Possible also design similar packages for other start-up companies. I am currently involved in 2 initiatives that need a similar package.
Please integrate the logo into the text for sake of readability from a distance.
Please don't use gradients in the logo.
Added inspiration from 'Creative Commons'. I like their philosophy. Also like their image brand, please find it attached.
Transfer of Intellectual Property Rights in Designs which are created by a Designer for a Customer via 99designs.com.