Like the idea of combining a tree with technology to represent the range and overlap of services. Another idea is a maze (as long as a clear path through the maze is also shown) --- the maze to show Drukker Law helping clients navigate through complex issues while the maze symbol can also resemble technology.
Update #1: Thank you so much to all who have submitted thus far. We are really pleased with the creativity and professionalism of a lot of the submissions.
We wanted to provide one additional restriction and some additional feedback what we've liked to so far:
1. We ask that designers only use fonts that are free or can be purchased for U.S. $50.00 or less.
2. In general, for designs that are incorporating the initials D and L, we have preferred capital letters (DL) as opposed to lower case (dl), and we have preferred both letters face in their proper, forward facing direction.
3. In general, we have liked designs that have incorporated at least two colors.
4. We like seeing designs that have attempted to combine the tree and technology or to use a maze, but want to note that if using a maze, we want to see a clear path through the maze.
5. In general, for designs that have used D&L, we have liked designs that incorporate another design element into the lettering, rather than just the lettering.
6. In general, for designs that have used D&L, we have liked designs that do not used cursive or informal lettering.
We have decided not to use a logo that uses the initials --- DL --- as a CENTRAL component of the logo. Use of these initials ARE welcome as a COMPLEMENTARY component of the logo.