I have attached the current cover design to give wording and cover dimensions. Descriptive words that might be useful in the context of this book, and may give you inspiration are: improvement, clarity, vision, measurement, simplicity, insight, control, growth, progress, information
SIZE: 15cm x 21.2cm x 1.2cm
✰ FRONT COVER TEXT ✰
TITLE: KPI Checklists
AUTHOR NAME: Bernie Smith
• Practical How-To Guide
• 50 Checklists
• Templates Included
Note - it's not essential to include the three bullet points in GENERAL TEXT, if you think the design will look better with them.
✰ BACK COVER TEXT ✰
BLURB: Are you trying to devise, implement or fix KPIs?
This book is for people who:
• Have the task of creating new KPIs for their organisation.
• Have been asked to improve or enhance existing KPIs.
• Need help implementing a measurement system.
Using brief explanations and practical checklists, this book will help you deliver meaningful measures that work, create reports that support decision-making and deploy the tools you need to engage the rest of your organisation.
This book will help you:
• Avoid strategy pitfalls when choosing KPIs.
• Turn your strategy into practical measures quickly.
• Decide which measures to ignore.
• Design reports with buy-in.
• Develop laser-sharp KPI definitions.
• Implement your measures, reports and dashboards.
Here are some existing covers I like, with why I like them...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/067092119X - I like the typography and clarity
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/997169347X - The typography and single clean item on the page
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0241004446 - Strong iconic image
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1119272114 - eye catching colour, nice typography, light use of icons
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1118504240 - arresting image - relevant imagery to KPIs
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1625278454 - clean design appealing graphics