Well done. Thank you for being so easy to work with!
dalim did an awesome job! If I have more work in the future I will definitely go with her. She responds very quickly and understood exactly what I wanted. Five Stars!
- IDEA Logic✅✅✅✅
Great designer. Easy to work with
How harrywhoover started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Cover for non-fiction book - Get Glad: Your Practical Guide For A Happier Life
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Get Glad: Your Practical Guide For A Happier Life by Harry Hoover. The book provides a very actionable, step-by-step plan to help the reader get a little happier each day. Steps include a happiness audit, purpose statement development, committing to happiness daily, gratitude, mindfulness and being a good friend. Gratitude is the most important of the steps.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Create an eye-catching cover design for a nonfiction, life-changing self-improvement book. The book is titled: Get Glad: Your Practical Guide For A Happier Life.
I need art for the printed book (front and back cover), ebook and audiobook. Leave blank space on back cover for ISBN number bar code information.
The book audience will replicate my blog audience. Here are the demographics:
- Gender - 60-40 male/female
- 35% 25-34, 14% 35-44, 15% 45-54
- Interests: Arts and entertainment, photography, technophiles, news junkies, food, and travel
- Printed Book –Cover trim size 6” x 9”. No spine art needed. (300 dpi) 3200 x 4800 pixels (if you decide to wrap the design to the back. leave ISBN bar code space)
- Ebook – Maximum size 2MB. 2500 x 3750 pixels suggested size.
- Audiobook – no smaller than 2400 x 2400 pixels (must be true square), RGB color, no smaller than 72 dpi, 24-bit true color. (Cover art requirements, for reference - http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/imag…entsv4.pdf )
I am using the attached image on my blog to illustrate happiness posts.