Our Literature Programs will be sold online, and delivered electronically. Each grade-level package includes a Teacher Discussion Guide for each of the novels in a grade specific program. We want a cover designed for these Teacher Discussion Guides, one cover that would work universally across third through eighth grades, and that would work for each book in the curriculum.
What we want to see:
• The cover needs to have creative images/designs that would apply to all the covers, 3rd – 8th grade, and would suggest books and reading.
• The cover needs to have our existing logo centered at the top of the page (please find our logo attached below).
• The cover needs to have a page border that is one of the four colors in the logo
• The cover must have the words “Teacher Guide” and a book title on the cover. For example: Charlotte's Web Teacher Guide.
We want to see several options for the design of these covers. You may wish to focus on the design of just one category or you may wish to submit designs in all three categories.
Three Categories for Design
1. A design that features illustration-style artwork depicting books.
2. A design featuring photos/artwork/graphics, where the images used are in the same abstract and modern style as our logo.
3. A design where the image from our logo is enlarged and made the background of the page, taking up about 50% of the page, and the book title and words “Teacher Guide” are superimposed over this image.