'The Invisible Game' (title)
'Mindset Of A Winner Team' (subtitle)
Topics: #eSports #eSport-psychology #Mentaltraining #Lifelessons #Teambuilding
I need a book cover design - it will be used both for book and ebook - for the mental aspects of eSports. The book will guide the younger generations how to build a strong mental state, when they are in the middle of a tournament.
Table of contents of the book (summary)
1. Values of a team, team spirit (What a team represents to us, put real meaning into team logo)
2. Goals and how to reach them? (Why is it important to have a goal, a dream?)
3. Humility, Attention, Ego (How and why our personality often prevents to reach our goals?)
4. Become a champion isn't given, it's earned (importance of hard practice)
5. Every new match is a new beginning (How to handle lost matches)
6. Play from your instincts
7. Have a plan "C"
8. "Controlling" our feelings (Experience or ingest our feelings?)
9. Our life is like ship on the waves (Deadlock or bad direction?)
10. Motivation (What motivation effects on? Motivation factors; Where motivation comes from?)
11. Lofty goals (Playing for not only myself)
12. The "opponent" (Respect)
13. Waking up as a winner (Understanding what an eSport athlete's rule is on the day of the tournament)
14. Being in the center of attention (Queen syndrome)
Related eSport games: Dota 2, League of Legends
Find some images attached that are visually related to this book. You could use them as inspiration.