Very good design, received both concept and life style images during the contest.
- Alberto Giannetti
Best conceptualist in blender I've ever seen. Absolutely brilliant incredible!
very good and quick
Excellent work. The artist took the prompt and ran with it. They created storyboards, look dev frames, animation tests, that resulted in a final render. I even got the project file as a backup so we can have it in perpetuity in case we change our brand or have to render at a higher resolution. I am definitely going to use Scarred again soon!
- Valentino V
Great work once again Valentino V.
How riley.morrison started their 3d journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our product is a fidget spinner toy. These products are often marketed at kids with ADHD or Autism, but are now also becoming collectors items. You use the product by simply spinning it in you hand when your bored, or to help you focus. These products have been popularized by the EveryDay Carry (EDC) community, which is focused on high end products that you carry with you everyday. The target audience is the EDC community. Mid to high income males ages 16-38, that have an interest in mechanics and well engineered items (particularly knives).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Two or three arms centred around the bearing
- More weight on the outside of the arms, it is the important the toy spins fast and is well balanced
- Must be symmetrical
- Needs to be simple enough to manufacture easily, but complex enough to look cool and be fun to play with. Most of the products on the market are overly simplistic
- Needs to be able to easily spin in one hand, without hitting hand
- Slightly concave central button, so the spinner is easily held between two fingers
- The product is going to be machined with a cnc machine, so its all metal, no plastic
You can design this product in any format you want for the qualifying stage. But the final design will also need to be done in CAD or solidworks, so that it can be sent directly to the manufacturer.